Select a memorable female puppy name from this list.......
- Macbeth...Are you bewitched? Call her Beth.
- Magic...Top female puppy name.
- Magna...A grand name.
- Majesty...Gosh, a real top dog name.
- Mali...W. African country.
- Mango...A sweet and juicy tropical fruit.
- Maxy...Short for Maxine.
- Maya...A term for magic in Hinduism.
- Meadow...Grassland in its natural state.
- Meg...A popular female puppy name.
- Melba...Because she's a real peach!
- Melia...Greek nymph and an Unusual dog name.
- Merry...What all cocker spaniels are!
- Meteor...A shooting star.
- Metro...Top name for the city dweller.
- Micro...Definetly for the tiny dog.
- Midnight...Dark and bewitching.
- Mimi...A cute puppy name. Suit a Poodle.
- Minerva...The Roman goddess of wisdom.
- Ming...Because she's as precious as fine porcelain.
- Minty...A Cool dog name.
- Miranda...A satellite of Uranus.
- Misty...Classic name.
- Missy...Another classic puppy name.
- Molly...Another very popular female puppy name.
- Mosaic...Top puppy name if she's a bit of a mixture.
- Muffin...Just a cute puppy name.
- Mystical...Has she cast a spell over you? Call her Missy.
Time for a another Top Tip....
Like children we need toys. To a puppy everything is a toy to be dragged, shaken, chewed, and even swallowed. She can't tell the difference between the rubber ring that you bought her, and your best shoes, electric cables, new hat, pills, etc.
We need to chew and play. So, it's your responsibility to make sure that we are denied access to dangerous and forbidden items. But allowed safe and chewable dog toys.
There's a huge variety of safe, chewable bones, rings, chews etc. Kongs are the supreme example of a safe and fun toy. The hollow type can be filled with a treat. Puppies adore chewing these. Especially when teething.
Don't overload your puppy with dog toys. Too big a choice and she will think that everything is a toy--with the obvious results.
Finally, keep one or two "special" toys aside. Only bring these out when you play with her. Again, this relates to you as a leader. By only allowing her access to these "special" toys when you permit it. You are once more sending her a subtle message about exactly who is in charge.
Let's rejoin the hunt for a top female puppy name......
Click through to the O's of Girl Dog Names.
- Nana...Huge dog in Peter Pan.
- Nap...Short and sweet.
- Natasha...Russian heroine of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- Nell...Short and sweet female puppy name.
- Nessa...Noted for her speed. From Tolkien's Middle Earth.
- Neva...Russian river and unusual puppy name.
- Nibbles...Cute puppy name.
- Nikki...Top dog name for a Husky.
- Nikko...Japanese town. Good name for an Akita.
- Nimbus...The halo of light around a saintly head. Wowee!
- Nina...Short and chic.
- Nipper...Applies to most puppies. Good for a tiny pup.
- Nomad...Top dog name for a wanderer.
- Noodles...Another cute female puppy name.
- Nubia...Ancient desert region of the Nile valley.
- Nutmeg...Brown and spicy.