Find your ideal female puppy name right here....
- Ice ...Cool female puppy name if she's defrosted you.
- Imp...A little demon?
- Inca...A ruler of the Inca Empire.
- Inch...Is she winning someone over little by little.
- Indigo...A blue-violet color. A truly strange dog name.
- Inky...Cute dog name for a black dog.
- Indy...Short for independent. For the free wheeling puppy.
- Iona...Tiny Scottish Island--and a Unique dog name.
- Irma...A nice German Shepherd dog name.
- Isis...Egyptian goddess of fertility. Planning to breed?
- Ivory...Is she as precious as? And a pale yellow color?
- Ivy...Is she clingy? Are you inseperable?
OK--Let's take time out for another Top Dog Tip......
Start as you mean to go on. Is a proven formula that sums up perfectly how you should approach each element in the care and training of your puppy. Consistency is its right-hand man.
Feeding your dog is no exception................
- Try to keep your dog's food bowls as clean as you keep your own plates.
- Our diet should be based on meat. But, we need and appreciate variety in our diets.
- We love bones--but they can cause major problems. Broken teeth being just one. So think carefully before introducing them.
- If so, offer only the hardest bones [shin and knckle bones]. And don't allow us to become possessive over them.
- If you feed your dog scraps. Don't dish it up as soon as you finish eating. Or, feed your puppy tidbits at the dinner table. Trust me, you will have created a consistent beggar.
- Introduce raw carrots, as a staple accompaniment to the main meal. Most dogs love them.
- And finally, always, leave fresh water in an accessible place.
Short-list a female puppy name from this selection......
Why not Click to reveal the K's of Female Dog Names.
- Jade...The rarest and most valuable is colored white.
- Jaffa...A very sweet orange from Israel. And a Top dog name.
- Jane...I don't know why but it suits some dogs.
- Janus...One of Saturn's moons. Call her Jan.
- Java...Unique female puppy name if she's coffee colored?
- Jasmine... Fragrant plant, with white or yellow blossoms.
- Jazzy...Lively, spirited? Then she's Jazzy.
- Jemma...Top female puppy name.
- Jenny...Short for Genevieve.
- Jewel...For your precious gem.
- Jess...Short for Jessica. Suits a collie.
- Jet...Black and supersonic?
- Jezebel...Got an eye for the boys? Call her Jez.
- Jig...Irish and a Cute dog name.
- Joy...Simply because she is.
- Jubilee...An unusual female puppy name.
- Juniper...Bluish-gray berries. Call her Juni.
- July...Born in July. Obvious, but still a nice puppy name.
- Juno...Roman Goddess: protector of women.
- Jura...Part of the Alpine mountain range.
Looking for a chihuahua dog name--Then why not visit:CareforChihuahua.com