Just glide down through the G's of Dog Names.......
- Galatia....Roman province. And a Unique dog name.
- Galaxy...Good name for your star.
- Gale...She's blown in to your life.
- Gambia...African country.
- Gambol...What all puppies love to do.
- Ganges...Prominent Indian river.
- Garbo...For the girl that wants to be alone.
- Garnet...A precious stone. Usually dark red.
- Gascony...French region.
- Gator...One for a snapper.
- Geisha...Good name for an Akita.
- Gemma...For a little gem.
- Geneva...Suit the Swiss maid.
- Genevieve...Call her Jenny.
- Genie...Her wish is your command?
- Geometry...Does she know all the angles?
- Georgia...Just a nice dog name.
- Gilda...German. For a dog colored gold.
- Gigi...Feistyand French.
- Global...For the dog that likes to get around.
- Glory...Is she worthy of praise? Of course she is!
- Goddess...Takes real nerve to name your dog this.
- Goldie...A top name for a Golden Retriever.
- Greta...A pearl. And a top German Shepherd name.
- Gracie...A very nice female puppy name.
- Grecian...Grey hair? Name your puppy this.
- Gretel...From the fairytale.
- Guinevere...A damsel in distress.
- Gussie...Suit a Labrador puppy.
- Gypsy...A classic name.
Let's pause for a Dog Grooming Top Tip......
Bonding with your puppy is vital. And grooming probably provides the best and most practical method of strengthening it.
Its never too soon to start grooming. Your puppy is at its most receptive stage right now. Be sure that the first brush you buy is very gentle. Keep the sessions short, but regular. Talk to her as you brush. Make it enjoyable for her, and don't forget to reward her at the end of each session.
Dogs coats vary hugely in texture and length due to breeding methods developed over many years. Some coats require far more care than others. And grooming is not something that you can opt out of for two reasons. One physical and the other psychological.
Firstly: It keeps your dogs coat and skin in good condition. And keeps you aware of any external parasites that have taken up residence on your puppy.
Secondly: Every time you groom your pup you are taking control of a situation. You are acting as a natural leader, and consequently relaying a clear message to her that can only benefit you both.
Here's the H's of dog names..............
- Hannah...Variant of Ann, or Anna.
- Happy...What all puppys should be.
- Harmony...Your both going to live in this.
- Hattie...Mad as the hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
- Havoc...Does she create this?
- Hazel...For a nutty dog.
- Heidi...Great German Shepherd puppy name.
- Helga...Another top German Shepherd dog name.
- Hibernia...The Latin and poetic name for Ireland.
- Hindi...N. Indian dialect. And an Unusual dog name.
- Hippo...For the large, water loving dog.
- Holly...A christmas puppy? Cute name.
- Honey...Your little sweetheart.
- Honor...Top dog name for a pup of special merit.
- Honshu...Japanese island. Good dog name for an Akita.
- Hopi...Peaceable. Nice name to end with.
Why not check out the I's of Puppy Names.