Find a top boy dog name from this list....
Xerxes...A renowned Persian king. And a top boy dog name.
Yak...A very shaggy Ox from central Asia.
Yahoo...Originally, Swift's rowdy yokel.
Yeller..."Old Yeller" the cross breed movie star.
Yoda...The wizened Jedi master from Star Wars.
Yogi...Famous cartoon bear of Jellystone Park.
Yorkie...Nickname for someone from Yorkshire. Suit a terrier.
Yummy...A Cute dog name.
Yuri...Gagarin. The 1st man in to space.
Here's a few top dog quotes.......
"Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to": Joe Gores.
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole": Roger Caras.
" If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one": Andrew A Rooney.
"Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow" : Jeff Valdez.
"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants": Johnny Depp.
"The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs": Charles de Gaulle.
Here's the Z's of Boy Dog Names....
- Zak...Short for Zachary.
- Zanzibar...Port city of Tanzania.
- Zebra...Has he got black and white stripes? Strange dog!
- Zeppo...One of the Marx Brothers.
- Zest...Bursting with energy. As all pups should be.
- Zeta...The sixth letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Zen...For the puppy seeking enlightenment through meditation.
- Ziggy...Comic strip character. And Bowie's martian.
- Zingaro...Italian for gypsy. And a Unique dog name.
- Zia...The prime minister of Bangladesh.
- Zimbabwe...Southern African country. Call him Zimba for short.
- Zodiac...An unusual boy dog name.
- Zoo...If he's a new addition to your menagerie.
- Zulu...People of S.E. Africa.
Why not start your search at the A's of Male Dog Names.