Check out the Cs of Male Puppy Names..........
Caesar...Starts this list of male puppy names.
Cactus...Is he prickly?
Cadillac...A real top dog name. Call him Caddy.
Cairo...An unusual dog name.
Cambell...A Scottish dog name.
Capone...Strictly for a gangsta.
Captain...For the dog that likes to run things.
Carib...Origin of the word cannibal. For the hungry dog!
Carthage...Hannibal's home town.
Casper...The friendly ghost.
Cassius...Top dog name for a Boxer.
Cassidy...Something of an outlaw?
Time for another Top Dog Tip.
Cavall...King Arthur of Camelot's dog.
Chad...Small African country.
Chalky...For the pure white dog.
Champ...Top of the male puppy names.
Chanyaka...Blackberry in russian.
Chaplin...The king of silent comedy.
Charcoal...As Black as.
Charley...One of the most popular of male puppy names.
Checkers...Would suit a Dalmatian.
Chieftain...At the top of male puppy names.
Chekhov...Prominent Russian writer. For the perceptive dog.
Chestnut...Would suit a Labrador.
Chum...For your best friend.. Aaah
Chunky...Ooh--I like this puppy name--He's all muscles.
Chutney...Indian. A spicy, fruity mix.
Clyde...Foremost Scottish river.
Cobble...A rock. Solid and sure.
Colonel...Top rank dog name.
Comet...Greek: meaning wearing long hair.
Comrade...Memorable name for your closest pal.
Conan...The Barbarian. I've met a few of these.
Consort...Because he's going to be your companion.
Corporal...Has he earned his 1st stripe?
Cossack...A Russian dog name.
Crackers...Slang for mad. Would suit a lot of puppys.
Crete...A small island, and a unique puppy name.
Crusoe...Shipwrecked, deserted, abandoned?
Crunch...I wouldn't like to meet him on a dark night.
Crusader...Name for a dog on a mission.
Cupid...I'd like to meet this heart stealer though.
Curly...Top dogs name--If he's got a permanent wave.
Custard...Yellow and yummy.
Cyclone...Wwwoow. Get out of his way!
Cyclops...Got a one-eyed giant of a dog?
Cyber...For the computer loving dog.
Czar...He's Russian. And...The Boss.
That's the Cs of Male Puppy Names completed.
Your puppys 1st bed: Now that your pup has left the physical closeness and security of snuggling up to a canine family each night--he will be feeling upset and anxious.
If the breeder was knowledgable he/she would have provided you with a blanket that had been left with the mother and pups for long enough to become imprinted with their reassuring scent. Use this to form his 1st dog bed.
Consider at first a secure box or dog crate as a temporary sleeping area. Line it with a reasonably thick layer of polythene/lino, and cover with several sheets of newspaper. Preferably located in your bedroom. Why your bedroom? Firstly, the nearness, sight, sound and smell of you will be comforting. And secondly, it will speed up the bonding process.
Dogs need someone to respect, and to be guided by. Someone to quickly replace their mother. Hierarchal relationships are instinctively understood. After all our direct ancestor is the Grey Wolf.
You need to establish that you are the pack leader. Most things will naturally fall in to place providing you take the role of leader right from the outset of your budding relationship.
If you decide that your bedroom isn't where your puppy is going to sleep long term. You can after about a week or so, make the move away. Another method is to gradually move the box/dog crate nearer to the final location of his permanent bed every day. Your new pal will hardly notice.
OK--Let's digest the Ds of Male Puppy Names
- Damian...The dog from Hell.
- Dandy...Is he smart and likes to be brushed?
- Danny...Gaelic. And the VIP of male puppy names.
- Dante....Hot from the inferno.
- Danube...Would suit a blue dog.
- Dart...Quick and sudden mover.
- Darwin...Has he evolved from a mixed mating?
- Dasher...He's here, there and everywhere.
- Deano...Fun dog name.
- Demon...Wow--a freaky male puppy name.
- Dempsey...Another top dog name for a Boxer.
- DeNiro..."You looking at me". No, honest I'm not!
- Dennis...The Menace. Name for a home wrecker.
- Deputy...For fans of the Dawg.
- Dictator...Enough said, Call him Dick.
- Digger...Something all of us dogs like to do.
- Dino...Stone age dog belonging to Fred Flintstone.
- Doc...What's up with this dog? Hates the Vet?
- Dodge...Short for Dodger. Good at avoiding you.
- Domingo...Or name him after the tenor. Shortens to Dom.
- Doubloon...Would suit a Golden Retriever.
- Drake...A Unique dog name.
- Dragoon...The trooper of male puppy names.
- Dribbler...Got a Boxer. Here's its name then.
- Drifter...Has he got a tendency to roam?
- Droopy...Nice dog---sad name.
- Drover...Top dog name for a Collie or Corgi.
- Druid...Celtic. Pagan priest.
- Drum... Is he noisy? Call him this.
An Irish dog name.
- Dudley...Aaahh. Cuddly Dudley.
- Duke...Noble and brave.
- Duncan...Good name for a hound dog.
- Dusty...Does he like a roll?
- Dusk...Nice name for a dark pup.
- Dutch...Connection with The Netherlands?
- Dylan...Is he a reformed rebel. Like Bob.
- Dynamite...Short fuse? Ends this list of Male Puppy Names.
So why not Click to view the next List of Dog Names.